Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hola!

We're officially done with school! I love having the girls around, but just because we're not all that entertaining, we enrolled them in some activities: Oli started gymnastics and is having some trouble with her cartwheels -definitely takes after me :p
Marti started ballet and we're hoping she'll talk a little there (she went to school for 2 whole semesters and didn't say a word, but at home she talks non-stop)
Santiago's sick and was throwing up yesterday until 12 pm :(
Franco's teaching some Summer classes, and I'm doing some wholesale work, and trying to stay cool (it is way too hot here in NJ).

**Bue, estamos oficialmente en vacaciones! Me encanta estar con las chiquis todo el tiempo, pero como no somos muy entretenidos las anotamos en unas clases:
La Oli empezo a hacer gimnasia y esta teniendo problemas con las ruedas de carro -igual a mi, que soy un queso :p
Marti empezo ballet y estamos deseando que por lo menos hable un poco (este año en la escuela no dijo ni una palabra, pero en casa habla sin parar)
Santiago esta medio enfermo y ayer se paso vomitando hasta las 12 :(
Franco esta dando unas clases, y yo estoy haciendo unos trabajos al por mayor, y tratando de no morirme de calor (esta horrible horrible aca en New Jersey).

I posted two little new patterns in the shop:
**Subi dos "patroncitos" nuevos a la tiendita:
**************************************************************************

a little amigurumi monkey...

**************************************************************************

Eat your veggies! ;)

& I did a bag and apple cozy for the Sept/Oct issue of Crochet Today! (I borrowed the pic from their site)
**Tb hice un bolsito y un buzo para manzanas :) para Crochet Today! (la foto es del sitio de la revista)

Owl book bag & Apple cozy

& now I'm sitting in front of the fan, drinking mate and hoping for better weather ;)  I hope you had the nicest weekend, hug!
** Y ahora estoy sentada en frente del ventilador, tomando mate y esperando que refresque un poco! Espero que hayan tenido un lindo fin de semana.

I almost forgot!!! how amazingly good did Uruguay do in the World Cup? :) :) :) :)
***Casi me olvido!!! Que lindo que jugo La Celeste! :) :) :)

♥ SOY CELESTE, SOY CELESTE, CELESTE SOY YOOOOO ♥

**************************************************************************
**************************************************************************

12 comments:

  1. Hahaha mi nombre es Celeste y pense que tu nombre era Celeste tambien! hahaha, que bolsito mas bello! I'm going to buy the magazine just so I can make it. All your patterns bring me so much joy! Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veo que seguís muy productiva :)
    Yo le regalé hace unos días un juego de té a mi ahijada, hecho con el patrón de uno de tus libros. Las dos quedamos contentísimas con el regalo. ¿sale el tercer libro?
    Felicitaciones por la celeste!!!!
    Besos fríos y mojados.
    Flavia
    http://puntoperdido.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your owl bag...gonna have to pick up the mag! sorry about the sickies for your son. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @my Beautiful Little Bird Que lindo nombre! Celeste le decimos a la seleccion Uruguaya de futbol :)
    Gracias por las palabras tan lindas, beso Celeste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Flavia Te quedaron re lindos, me encantan los colores :) -y me tenes cantando "Estamos invitados a tomar el te, la tetera es de porcelana, pero no se ve... ", que lindo Ma Elena Walsh no? A las nenas les encanta y a mi tb (menos "La Pajara Pinta" que es demasiado tragica)
    Gracias por las felicitaciones "fuboleras" y por los besos frios :) Esta como a 40 todos los santos dias!!!
    besote Flavia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @thetoddlerwhisperer Thank you! Don't forget to let me know how yours come out, it's pretty fast to make :)
    Santiago's feeling a lot better, poor puppy, I don't know what made him sick!
    Thank you *very much* for stopping by, hug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must go pick up a copy of the magazine! I have been saving some yarn for the perfect bag and I can't wait to make myself a rainbow owl. =) Love your work! (I have both books!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I just found your blog while cruising for something to occupy me while waiting for girls to finish ballet class :-). I have had both your books for a long time, and love them! Of course, my mother "borrowed" them, and now I can't get them back, lol.
    I also have the new CT mag, and loved the bag and apple cozy -so happy to see they are yours! I will definitely make them :)
    Thank you for posting some free patterns (it's all I'll have until Mom finishes a tea set, more sweet snacks, a few monkeys, a bear in a dress.....well, you get the picture, lol!)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your bag, super cute!! Your blog is very inspirational. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails