Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Toys for Crochet Today! March/April 2011

I forgot to show you / Me olvide de mostrarles:


I made a rabbit & a tea set :) Hice un conejito & un juego de te.
Both patterns are in the latest issue of Crochet Today/ Los dos patrones estan en la ultima Crochet Today


I've been also meaning to tell you for the longest time that my patterns are also available in Ravelry -my user name is anapaulaoli. The best part about it is that you don't have to wait for me to send you the patterns, you can download them right away!

Today I woke up at 3:30 and couldn't fall asleep again, so I got up at 4:30. Right now I'm so sleepy I can't keep my eyes open!
**Hoy me desperte a las 3:30 y no me pude volver a dormir, asi que me levante a las 4:30. Tengo tanto suenho que se me cierran los ojos!

xo!

9 comments:

  1. Me encanta tu trabajo Ana Paula, sobre todo los detalles como el reloj del conejito de Alicia. :D
    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blogged about this when I got my copy. I was so excited about the patterns. I have the rabbit started and hope to have it done for Easter for a big Alice in Wonderland fan. Thank you so much for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I have the current Crochet today, and these are in my list of "to do" patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ana Paula!
    I picked up the magazine of Crochet Today just because I saw your work on the cover! I noticed that it's your style right away. :)

    I haven't had a chance to make him yet, but I'm excited to work on it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ana Paula! I love this design! I bought the magazine last week and I'm going to make the white rabbit for my friend's birthday. I also bought your book 'Amigurumi World' last month and I absolutely love it! So far I've made the duck, the turtle, and two of the cupcakes :) Thank you so much for the free designs here on your website too. I've made the mouse and the coffee cup so far :) best wishes, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a darling tea set,i love it here , Tink

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Alice in Wonderland bunny is v cute, I made a Miffy-esque bunny last month and now I want to make yours as well (sigh!). Thanks for all th cuteness amis Ana!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails