Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11!

Hola!!!

 I hope you guys had a great summer/are happy summer's almost there :)
**Espero que hayan tenido un verano re lindo/que esten contentos de que el verano casi casi llega :)

Our Summer was all right, but I was feeling kind of sick, and finally had to change medicine for my MS. The good thing is I don't have to do shots anymore, I now have pills!!!
**Nuestro verano estuvo bien, pero yo me senti medio horrible todo el tiempo, y al final me cambiaron de remedio para la EM. Lo bueno es que ahora no me tengo que pinchar mas, ahora son pastillas!!!

The girls are growing up fast and are back in school. Oli's in 3rd grade, and Martina started kinder, which I really wasn't ready for. These kids grow up way too fast, I can't believe Marti's already starting to read and write, & that Oli wants her nails painted purple!... I'm getting really old people! ;)
**Las nenas estan creciendo rapidisimo y estan de vuelta en la escuela. Oli esta en 3ro y Martina empezo preescolar, y la verdad que yo no estaba pronta. Crecen demasiado rapido, me parece mentira que Marti ya este aprendiendo a leer y escribir, y que Oli quiera las unhas violetas!... Estoy mas vieja que nunca gente! ;)

The last time I got really sick Franco finally gave me the "yes" for a dog, and that's how Santiago came into our lives, so this time I took advantage of it and convinced him to get him a friend. I couldn't, however, get him into getting another Boston :(, because he said this time he was going to pick it, so we adopted this really funny little mutt that keeps us and Santi entertained. He's 4 already and very loving :)
**La ultima vez que me enferme mal Franquito me dio el "si" para un perrito, y traje a Santiago, asi que sabiendo como viene la mano,empece a hacer campanha para un amiguito para Santi. No pude convencerlo para traer otro Boston :( porque dijo que esta vez lo iba a elegir el, asi que adoptamos uno chiquito muy gracioso marca perro ;) que tiene 4 anhitos y la verdad que es muy adorado :)

I'm working on a new book :) This one won't be toys, but toy-inspired. It's been a lot of fun to make. My deadline is on the 22nd, so after that I'll start making new patterns, toys and things for my abandoned Etsy shop.
**Estoy trabajando en un libro nuevo :) Este no va a ser de juguetes, pero inspirado por los amigurumi. Esta re divertido la verdad. Tengo que mandar todo el 22, asi que despues de ahi empiezo a hacer patrones, juguetes y cositas nuevas para mi tiendita de Etsy, que tengo super abandonada.

& that's it for now, I will not forget this blog for so long again! (I have such a normal, everyday-is-pretty-much-the-same life, that most times I don't know what to write about). I'm missing Montevideo big time, so if anyone has approx. $1,000 lying around and wants to get me a plane ticket I'll be more than happy ;)
Big hug and talk to you soon!
**& eso es todo por ahora, a ver si no me olvido del blog por tanto tiempo de vuelta! (tengo una vida tan normal, y tan "todos los dias lo mismo", que la mayoria de las veces no tengo nada para contar). Estoy extranhando Montevideo horriblemente, asi que si alguien tiene mas o menos 1000 dolares por ahi y me quiere comprar un pasaje de avion yo mas que feliz ;)
Abrazo fuerte y hablamos prontito!

Ana Paula

8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your getting pills. :) Also that you've been doing good. The newest addition to your family is tooooo cute! I hope you have a great day and good luck with the new book!

    :)
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Erins Toy Store Thank you Erin! The pills make such a difference (I'm terrified of needles so it was difficult). Fico (the little one) IS cute, isn't he? :)
    I hope you have the nicest day too.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah no! Me morí de amor con ese perrito marca perrito con chaleco!!Está buenísimo que no te tengas que pinchar más, seguro era un clavo... Yo no tengo hijos, pero cuando pienso que el año que viene cumplo 30 y que ya hace DOCE AÑOS que terminé la segundaria, no lo puedo creer :p Y yo acá sintiendome de 21!
    Te mando un super beso!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sonia Yo con 2 nenas y me parece mentira, y eso que Oli ya tiene 8! A vos no te pasa que ves gente por la calle y crees que son de tu misma edad y resulta que son unos pendejos de 20? Yo tb me siento de 21, y a veces hasta de 18! ;)
    Che, me fui a tu blog y esta re divertido, lo marco para visitar mas seguido. Besote para vos tb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ana, its good to have you back! Sorry you have had ill health but the little dog is sooo cute! I hope he has settled in well and Santiago loves his little buddy. Glad to hear there is another book in the pipeline I cant wait to see some more of your brilliant designs!!!
    claire Thompson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ana it is sooooo great to have you back, I can't believe it's really you!! Hehe Glad to hear you were able to get Santiago a friend!, thats great! I know that my two fur babies love each others companionship. Can I ask what type of designs will be in your book if your new book isn't full of toys!? This is such a tease and very exciting! Hugs!! ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que bueno tenerte de vuelta por aca :-)
    ~~ Luli desde Argentina ~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ana, lil Fico is cute, but he's either not liking the sweater so much or not so sure you are capturing his good side in the photo, hehe. Sorry to hear your MS was acting up. I've been feeling odd lately too...not like the relapses were, but just not quite right either. I'm not scared of the needles, but I'm running out of places to poke myself! How are the pills working out?? Not that I'm any better at taking pills vs. a shot....Can't wait to see what's in the new book. I love the little critters in the books I do have..Happy Healthy days to you and the gang!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails