Monday, July 23, 2012

Oink, oink! ;)

Piggies (Oink, oink!)

These are the pigs we'll use for our second Crochet Along :)

First of all you have to get the pattern!
You can find the pattern right here in my Etsy shop, or buy it from Ravelry and download it right away!

You can also make the pigs from "Amigurumi Toy Box" or "Jacinta the Pig" if you have them :)

**important** If you want to do the crochet-along and right now you can't afford it, please PLEASE e-mail me to anapaulaolicrochet@gmail.com and I'll send you the pattern.

You have until August 24th to finish your pig(s) and either e-mail me a pic (or more) to anapaulaolicrochet@gmail.com, tag it/them with "Ana Paula Rimoli crochet patterns" in our Facebook page, or post them/in our Flickr group (and when I say "our" I mean yours and mine).

On the 24th I'll pick my 5 favorite ones and post them here and in Facebook, and you guys will get to vote for your favorite one :)
The winner will get $25 towards patterns or toys from my Etsy shop!

Keep in mind that you don't have to make them *exactly* like mine! You can change colors, make them extra decorations, crochet them with a bigger hook (the pattern calls for a J) and chunky yarn and make them really big, etc.
I CAN NOT WAIT to see how your piggies come out!
Please write if you have any questions
Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Litsa! Can't wait to see yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I will join the crochet-along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola Ana hasta cuando hay tiempo para participar del crochet along?
    saludos
    lourdes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them :)
    I invite you to visit my page and my amigurumi's blog

    facebook.com/MirthaAmigurumis
    http://mirthamigurumis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them!!! :) so cute
    I invite you to visit my page and my amigurumis'blog
    facebook.com/MirthaAmigurumis
    http://mirthamigurumis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them :)
    I invite you to visit my page and my amigurumi's blog

    facebook.com/MirthaAmigurumis
    http://mirthamigurumis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails