Sunday, July 14, 2013

It's so fluffy I'm gonna die! ;)

I officially started liking cartoons again :)
We watched Despicable Me 2 last week and Martina demanded a unicorn, so here it is!
I want a couple of real minions to keep me company and follow me everywhere, how fun would that be?! Also Agnes, she's adorable <3 p="">
**Fuimos a ver Despicable Me 2 y me amigue con los dibujitos de vuelta :)
Marti me pidio un unicornio y aca esta! Yo lo que quiero es un par de minions que se vengan a vivir a casa y me persigan todo el tiempo... y tb Agnes, esa nena es adorada :)

Here's Marti with her unicorn/Aca esta Marti con su unicornio:

If you want to make one, you can get the pattern right here!
Happy Sunday friends!



  1. te quedo hermoso igual al de la pelicula

    1. Muchas gracias Tatiana! Ayer Martina durmio con el, asi que estoy contenta :)

  2. Any chance you'll be making a pattern for a crazy yellow pill-shaped dude in overalls?


Related Posts with Thumbnails