Tuesday, September 17, 2013

New xmas tree pattern / Patron nuevo para el arbolito :)

I finally finished the xmas ornaments pattern -a little early, but I figured it's better to start early and be done by the time all the holiday season starts!
**Termine el patron para los adornitos del arbol -un poquito temprano, pero es mejor empezar temprano y estar pronto para cuando empieza la locura de las fiestas!

Xmas Tree Ornaments amigurumi crochet pattern :)



When you buy this one you'll also be able to download the following files:

My first Xmas pattern (no longer available to buy individually)

Mr. & Mrs. Santa crochet pattern

& these cherries, because they look really cute hanging from the tree :)
I hope you like them :)
Espero que les guste :)
xoxo
Ana Paula

1 comment:

  1. I've never crocheted anything before. Is this beginner level?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails