Friday, February 24, 2012

Facebook Page & I can't talk! / No puedo hablar!

Thank you for the Facebook page love, I opened it and it's right here!  We'll see how it goes. It does seem like it'd be easier to say "hi" every day, and answer questions A LOT faster than in the blog, plus I was thinking that we can do some giveways and stuff...  Do you have any ideas? :)

**Gracias por lo de Facebook, necesitaba un empujoncito :) Abri la pagina y esta aca! Vamo'a ver como va. Me parece que va a ser mas facil que en el blog para contestar preguntas y saludar todos los dias :)
Ademas esta bueno para hacer sorteos y tal... Uds tienen alguna idea? :)

And now the "I can't talk" explanation! I was coughing ALL night, sneezing all morning, my throat is on fire, and you can barely hear me! I sound like a really really old smoker :0 & it hurts really bad!
So will you be oh-so-nice and "like" the Facebook page so I can start feeling better and yelling again? -I know it doesn't sound like it, but they're directly connected! ;)

** & ahora la explicacion de por que no puedo hablar! Estuve tosiento TODA la santa noche, estornudando toda la manhana, y parece que tengo fuego en la garganta, hablo bajito y feo, como un fumador muy muy viejito :o  Y ademas me duele!
Asi que ta que son re adorad@s y les "gusta" la pagina de Facebook para que me mejore y pueda gritar de vuelta? -ya se que no parece, pero estan directamente conectadas ;)

Have a really nice weekend, and thank you for being so nice ♥
Que tengan un finde muy lindo, gracias por ser tan adorad@s ♥

2 comments:

  1. First: Hope you got better, but from what you posted on fb you're already doing better^^

    It's great that you created a facebook-page. It was also a clever move, so people directly see if there are any news in the rimoli crochet department:)

    And for the giveaways: maybe you could create a special amigurumi for your fans and post the picture of it on fb.
    Then all the people have to come up with a name for the little creature and then you can either pick a name you like best or use the internet-counting-machine-thingie to determine the winner. I think you don't even have to create a new amigurumi, every fan would love any handmade original of yours n_n

    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tienes que visitar a mi blog. El proximo es acera de tu!
    danidoesdoilies.blogspot.com
    hasta luego!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails